cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need report with External participants details

vishnumalepati
Listener

Hi Team,

Need help downloading reports from Zoom console.

Although we are able to generate the report we cannot locate the details of the external (guest) participants.

Thanks,

Vishnu Chaitanya 

2 REPLIES 2

David9234
Listener

I am experiencing the same problem. Initially, Zoom "support" said you can only export these details one participant at a time. After I pointed out I had been generating reports with these details for years previously they suggested changing a setting that did not help. It's been a couple of days since I told them the suggestion didn't resolve the issue and I haven't heard back since.

drawing-board
Listener

Checking back on this. I generate a report every month. The last month I was able to generate the report with user details was May 2023. The export file was named "meetinglistdetails . . ."

Now it produces a file called "usermeeting . . ."

The interface in the reporting section of the website is so complicated that I had saved instructions to follow. It used to go like this:

EXPORT ZOOM REPORT: Web portal > Admin on left column > Account Management > Reports > Usage Reports > Active Hosts (later changed to "Usage") > Choose dates & Search > Generate Details Report > Report Queue > Download Meeting List w Details

Some of these steps have disappeared. It seems like there is no longer a way to view a list of reports previously generated. The Report Queue page is gone. Which doesn't really matter to me, since I download them anyway.

But I can't figure out how to generate the list of the entire month of meetings with details. There is a way to click on the number of participants in the "Participants" column of the report and it pops up the info about how many minutes each participant spent. This is what I need for all the meetings. I can't go through and export every single meeting separately.

Every once in a while, I turn on Zoom and the other participant doesn't show and I forget it's on, or we switch to a phone call and I leave the Zoom on. So my records don't have an accurate tally of my billable time unless I see how long my client has been on the call.

In short, I need to find the "Generate Details Report" in the new interface. This page in the Zoom documentation is still up with no indication that it is outdated:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/6744159137293-Generating-Active-Host-reports#h_01G523Z9345...

Any help is appreciated.