cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need only 2 hours . I have basic account

Macjing1
Listener

I have a basic account. I only need two hours. I don’t want to upgrade to PR since I used this account once a year  Any advise 

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @Macjing1,

You have a number of options:

1. You can purchase a 1-month subscription for the 2 months you'll need the long meeting.  Be sure to indicate that you do not want the license renewed, and you should only be charged the monthly rate for one month, currently at approximately $15/USD.
  2. You can conduct your two-hour meeting in 3 or more segments of 40 minutes each.  The meeting should count down to the end of the allotted time, at which point all meeting participants will be booted from the meeting.  You can restart the meeting immediately, and the others can rejoin immediately.
  3. Contact other meeting participants and see if any of them are able to assist you by hosting the meeting on your behalf.  You could use the Host Key method of obtaining Host control on entry, if the actual host agreed to provide you the Host Key.
  4. Find another meeting service provider that will permit 2 hour meetings at no charge.

Hopefully one of these mechanisms can work for you.

If you are interested in using the Host Key method of acquiring Host access to another person's hosted meeting, see this Zoom Support article:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205172555-Using-your-host-key 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !