cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Names of the participants

echiaia
Listener
Is there a way to enlarge or highlight the names of the attendees? 

I struggle to read them while conducting a meeting without approaching the screen ridiculously or without changing my glasses.
Thanks to those who want to help me Emma

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer

In the Chat window you can Command + and Command - to make the text larger/smaller. Windows is CTRL +/-.

Unfortunately, this does not work in the Participants window and I haven't found any other settings that will affect the participants window. On a Mac there are some zooming options that can be enable, Windows has similar options, as well. It really becomes a preference at that point.

If you happen to have 2 computer monitors on your computer, you might consider configuring #1 pretty standard, but then configure the 2nd monitor to be magnified to your liking. Then when you in a Zoom meeting you could pop-out the Participants and Chat windows and drag them over to the magnified monitor #2.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ZoomTestKitchen

In the Chat window you can Command + and Command - to make the text larger/smaller. Windows is CTRL +/-.

Unfortunately, this does not work in the Participants window and I haven't found any other settings that will affect the participants window. On a Mac there are some zooming options that can be enable, Windows has similar options, as well. It really becomes a preference at that point.

If you happen to have 2 computer monitors on your computer, you might consider configuring #1 pretty standard, but then configure the 2nd monitor to be magnified to your liking. Then when you in a Zoom meeting you could pop-out the Participants and Chat windows and drag them over to the magnified monitor #2.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

Thank you very much indeed!😊🙏