cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name appearing correctly in profile but not on zoom calls

libby55neumann
Listener

My name is set correctly in my settings/profile but when I join a meeting, another name comes up. How can I correct this?

3 REPLIES 3

zac2021
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@libby55neumann This happens to myself where I have two accounts. One for work and one for my personal use. I make sure that the account signed-in to my browser is the same account/name profile that I would like to appear when I join meetings. If the Zoom account signed-in to your current internet browser is not the correct one, please have it signed out and sign in with the correct Zoom account.

-----------------
If this answers your questions/issues, please mark this as "Accept as Solution" or you may provide more feedback for us to understand more your issue.

zac2021

@libby55neumann Did suggestion above answers your query? If yes, please mark "Accept as Solution." If not, please share more details of your query.

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @libby55neumann, and welcome to the Zoom Community! If you navigate to the Zoom web portal and then select Profile, is your Display Name showing the way you'd like? If not, you can edit it there 😃 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363203-Customizing-your-profile

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?