cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My video flickering since update yesterday

AWB
Listener

Zoom updated yeterday and since then, my video is flickering with a green color. I can see the other video fine during a meeting and the other participants also see my video flickering. I tried reinstalling Zoom 2x including with the Zoom Unistaller and changed the video rending method from auto to Direct3D11 and 3d9 with no success correcting this. Note that I have Windows 11 and also updated Windows yesterday too. I could really use some assistance. Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9

carfen
Listener

I had this problem yesterday also after updating Zoom on Windows 11.  Any answers out there?

David49
Listener

I'm experiencing exactly the same problem and sorry to say, I have no solution. Nobody at Zoom who can help because the package I pay for doesn't provide it. 

David49
Listener

Found this post. I have made these changes and so far so good.

I had to go into the video settings & change 2 things:

1) Change the "Adjust for low light" from Auto to "manual"

2) Click the "Advanced" (in video settings still), and uncheck the "Optimize quality of the video/send with de-noise"

So far so good, it has been a fix for me, hope this helps you too!!

Thank you, This solution worked for me.

I unchecked the 'adjust to low light'

and unchecked the Optimise quality of video...

Very grateful!

I am having the same problem with the green grey stagnating video of myself. I would like to try your solution, but don't know where the video settings can be found. Could you please help me out? Thanks!

Brilliant, that worked for me, thank you!

How do I find video settings? 

RogerGTF
Listener

I had the same flickering green and freezing video issue, after a Windows update. I went into advanced video setting and  unchecked the Optimise quality of video. It worked for me as well. Thanks!!

ginnpr
Listener

Yesterday I updated ZOOM - no longer have the problem - Did a ZOOM meeting this am.