cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My timer is no longer showing

wisemind
Listener

Hi -

I used to be able to see a timer of how long I have been connected to a meeting, but for some reason, no longer see it. I don't see anything in setting about this. How do I get the timer back? 

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

beardbrad
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,

To re-enable this, click at the top right of your Zoom client and then click Settings. From there, under the General tab you'll see the toggle to Show my meeting duration. Toggle that and you'll be able to see your meeting timer again.

Brad

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

beardbrad

Hello,

To re-enable this, click at the top right of your Zoom client and then click Settings. From there, under the General tab you'll see the toggle to Show my meeting duration. Toggle that and you'll be able to see your meeting timer again.

Brad

I've done a lot of research and there is no option for "Show my meeting duration" in General Settings.  Thank you.  

beardbrad

wisemind,

Just checking in to see if my solution was helpful. If it was, please mark it as a solution so it can help others!

Brad

jwd26
Listener

Did you ever get a solution to this?  I can't resolve it.  I've done a lot of research and there is no option for "Show my meeting duration" in General Settings.  Thank you.  

bala-zoom
Listener

The Zoom timer app is not loading after a meeting has started. When I click on the app and select the timer option, I see a black screen. I am using a MacBook Pro. I am able to launch the app outside of the meeting window, but it doesn't work properly within the meeting.

Could you please provide guidance on how to resolve this issue? Thank you.

I'm having the same issue with my Macbook Pro. Any solutions?

yazance
Listener

I am having the same issue on MacBook Pro.  Please find a solution or fix this issueScreen Shot 2023-08-27 at 1.46.00 PM.png

Breasy
Listener

I'm having this issue exactly as well. The timer is better for my needs than any of the apps and I can't resolve it. 

CKSP
Listener

Same problem, has anyone solved it? 

vanwinkle
Listener

Me too... Tried everything including removing the timer app, deleting zoom, reinstalling both ... It's super annoying because the alternative timer by "Blue Sky" apps requires a ridiculous subscription fee just to use a timer for longer meetings (which we do). Ugh.

aebttny
Listener

My timer app is not black, but when I click on start nothing happens.  It doesn't start.

scaba
Listener

I just did the latest zoom update and - viola! - my zoom timer is there and working! I did nothing else so I assume the update fixed it. Hope you all achieve similar results.