cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My manager can't change meetings I made in her calendar

ErnaA
Listener

I plan a lot of ZOOM meetings for my manager, using her Outlook calendar (I am de delegate).
However, when she wants to move a meeting, she receives an error that she is not the host. In the settings I always double check that I make her host, so I find this very strange?!
Does anyone recognize this problem, what is the solution?

6 REPLIES 6

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

I would suggest that you consider using the Zoom scheduling privilege feature.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362803-Using-scheduling-privilege 

"Scheduling privilege is designed for a user or an executive admin to:

• Assign or delegate a user or multiple users in your account to schedule meetings on your behalf.
  • Schedule meetings on behalf of a user (or multiple users) that has assigned you scheduling privilege. If both users have a webinar license, they can also schedule webinars for you.
  • Act as an alternative host for any meetings you have scheduling privilege for.

You and the assigned scheduler must both be Licensed or On-Prem."

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Thank you Frank, we will try this out tomorrow, if it helped I will click 'Accept a Solution'

Unfortunately it is not solved, my manager still receives an error when trying to move ZOOM meetings I scheduled in her Outlook, message:
"You're not the host of this meeting"
When I schedule I also add my manager as Alternative host, to be sure. But also this does not do the trick.

CFinegan
Listener

Hi, Ema -

I'm glad to see your post as I have the exact same problem.  It usualy isn't much of a problem, but I'm now recovering from surgery and not yet back full days.  If anyone can provide a solution, I would appreciate it

CFinegan

When making a meeting appointment, make sure the settings are correct:

ErnaA_0-1691648603814.png

Make sure you fill in the name of the person you schedule the meeting for (e.g. your manager), than she/he can make changes  or delete the meeting afterwards
ErnaA_1-1691648652927.png

CFinegan
Listener

Thank you so much, Ema.  Looks like my organization has not enabled this option.  I will contact our Help Desk to see if this can be enabled.

CFinegan_0-1691678385821.png