cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My clients cannot connect to my Zoom meeting

DrLoriBS
Listener

When my clients try to log into my Zoom meeting, they receive this message:

Uh oh! You seem to have lost your way. Let us help you find what you were looking for.

Any thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @DrLoriBS,

I’ve seen this issue once or twice; I’d usually because someone had copy/pasted a Join link URL incorrectly, leaving off some important part.  For example, if I leave off the entire meeting ID and enter this;  https://us02web.zoom.us/s/ I get this, which is probably what they’re seeing:

Ray_Harwood_0-1658681249005.jpeg

The full Join link will look similar this, if there is a passcode associated with the meeting:

Ray_Harwood_2-1658681852983.jpeg

The green underline is where your meeting ID will be, and the yellow underline is where your encoded passcode will be.   If you do not have a passcode for your meeting (Waiting Room we’ll be enabled), then the question mark and everything after that will be missing from your URL. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @DrLoriBS,

I’ve seen this issue once or twice; I’d usually because someone had copy/pasted a Join link URL incorrectly, leaving off some important part.  For example, if I leave off the entire meeting ID and enter this;  https://us02web.zoom.us/s/ I get this, which is probably what they’re seeing:

Ray_Harwood_0-1658681249005.jpeg

The full Join link will look similar this, if there is a passcode associated with the meeting:

Ray_Harwood_2-1658681852983.jpeg

The green underline is where your meeting ID will be, and the yellow underline is where your encoded passcode will be.   If you do not have a passcode for your meeting (Waiting Room we’ll be enabled), then the question mark and everything after that will be missing from your URL. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hi Ray,

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. This has been very helpful. Take care,

Lori

Thank you Rachel for taking the time to help me. This is a solution I will give to my clients.