cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Zoom picture is distorted and jumping around

marigall
Listener

I updated my Zoom app on my Lenova laptop on 13/1/23 and since then when I open a Zoom meeting animations are showing on the right side of my screen and my picture is distorted and jumping around. I've tried to disable animations but the instructions I got to disable: go to Team chat and then 'Sharing' don't work because 'Sharing' is not showing up as an option on Team chat. I cannot use Zoom on my Lenova laptop now. I have tried Zoom on my smartphone and it works so it's obviously something related to my Lenova.

Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

cihanata_1
Listener

@marigallyou can try disabling the option ı mentioned. This fixes it all 🙂

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

cihanata_1
Listener

hello Team zoom,

I have to sadly report that the camera problem persists on 5.13.4 (11834) until disabling "improve video with de-noise option 😞

hello cihanata

Thanks for the reply but I'm afraid I don't understand your reply. Can you explain what 5.13.4 (11834) means?

hello,

That is the version number for the new update they released to fix this. But nothing changes until you go to; settings>video>advanced> and then uncheck "optimize video with de-noise" and that should fix the issue 🙂

For some reason, under my setting, I don't even have "video". Any idea what I'm missing?

cihanata_1
Listener

@marigallyou can try disabling the option ı mentioned. This fixes it all 🙂

Hi Cihanata

That has worked! Many, many thanks!🙏

fozia5
Listener

I need to tragically report that the camera issue continues on 5.13.4 (11834) until crippling "further develop video with de-clamor choice