cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Zoom invites don't have the accept-decline options

KevinPellesR7
Listener

I use zoom to host meetings with a bunch of people in the meeting at once. I can't find out how to get my invites to show the "accept-decline-tentative" buttons on the other person's end. Another person in my office can send zoom invites, and it will show up for his invites, but not mine. The only way I can get it to work is to invite people through the calendar app but I need to invite a couple hundred people at once, so there's no way I'm typing all those emails out. Is there not a way to just send the zoom invite through email and have those buttons pop up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ChrisO
Note Taker

Hi KevinPellesR7,

"The only way I can get it to work is to invite people through the calendar app " This is because it is a calendar feature and not a Zoom meeting feature.

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ChrisO
Note Taker

Hi KevinPellesR7,

"The only way I can get it to work is to invite people through the calendar app " This is because it is a calendar feature and not a Zoom meeting feature.

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

KevinPellesR7
Listener

Thanks so much for the quick response! It was driving everybody in the office crazy that we couldn't figure this out lol. He uses the calendar app way more than I do so it looks like he has always been inviting people through the calendar versus me sending out an email.

De_Anderson
Listener

Can you tell me how you were setting up yours?  I was trying to recreate that and wasn't able to.