cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Zoom account suddenly changed from Pro to Basic

JoyNguyen
Listener

I bought PRO account for 1 year, from Sept 2021 to Sept 2022. But today Jan 21 2022, my account suddenly reverted to BASIC, and I got the 40 minutes limitation. Did anyone get the same problem? And do you know how to solve it?

14 REPLIES 14

bellepurple
Listener

same problem here. check the billing and it stated I have a proration credit.

JoyNguyen
Listener

Me too. I checked the billing and  I saw the Proration Credit, while I did nothing. I understand that I should receive this money ( $98.98 ), right? But I haven't received anything.  So weird!  What did you do next?

bellepurple
Listener

I'm not sure what to do now except waiting for the next day. Hopefully it is just an internal error or there is an error in refreshing their annual billing system.

Yep, I've already sent an email to the support team. Hope that they will solve this problem soon!

bellepurple
Listener

Sent a report from the Zoom app > profile picture > HELP > report problem

finger cross and wait for their replies

nancyc
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi JoyNguyen,

This is a known issue that is being addressed right now.  You can follow the issue at https://status.zoom.us/ .

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience. 

Thank you,

Nancy

Thank you so much for your reply~

It's been 3 days without any updates. When is this going to resolve?

This problem recurred today (1/26) and remains unresolved for my company despite the  status link indicating all is well now.   Zoom support is unreachable. 

Hi. We were sent a credit note with proration credit but have not received the money nor has our Pro account been renewed. Please help!

irwan-wahyu
Listener

Same problem here, we have 13 accounts and all back to the bacic version, Hope that they will solve this problem soon

Tjc
Listener

Same with me, my pro become to basic. Anyone can help me to solve this matter? 

Itutor
Listener

Same problem here! I need my pro account back asap 😣 my clients are not happy to renter every 40mn. 

KLM_IPO
Listener

My office's official Zoom account turned to Basic from PRO suddenly. We have a high level meeting scheduled in 30 minutes. What should we do?