cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Zoom Account - Signing On

skyword
Listener

I have thus far had the Zoom icon on my task bar.  When I have wanted to get on so that my students could sign on and meet with me, all that I had to do was click on this icon.  I had some issues with Zoom last week.  That issue fixed but now this.   I have a PIN and everything that my students use to join.  It has taken them right to my Waiting Room. Last night I realized that my icon is gone from the taskbar.  i can manually get on and send them an invite; they get a message saying that i am on another meeting.  It feels like I am not getting on through my actual acount and so when they use my PIN it shows them that I am busy, when all I am doing is waiting for them to appear in the waiting room.  Any thoughts?  I just want to have the icon back on my bar so I can click and that screen comes up that says "Start Meeting".  NO entering an email address and password. Thanks

1 REPLY 1

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@skyword

It sounds like you are on a Windows machine. If you go to the search menu or the start menu and either type in Zoom or search for Zoom it will then ask you if you wish to open up the application. Once you open up the application you will be able to see it on your task bar. 

Note, when the Zoom icon is in the task bar, you can right-click on the Zoom icon and select "pin to taskbar" and then if the application ever gets closed for any reason it will stay on the task bar for you to use. 

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do to assist you. 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?