cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Upcoming and Previous meetings have all disappeared. How do I fix this glitch? Help!

kleon
Listener

I had a few meetings today and I was able to log in no problem at all, but within this past hour I went in to check my upcoming meetings or previous meetings they have all disappeared...erased! What is happening? I refreshed the page just in case and no change all gone! I use Calendly to synchronize and on that site it shows me who is scheduled and it has their zoom link that was sent to the. This at least shows me who was scheduled, but if the meeting doesn't exist on my Zoom dashboard then how am I supposed to start the meeting?

8 REPLIES 8

kathydev
Listener

same here. Frustrated. No help from zoom support

No, none at all.  It's a terrible service.

MFBF
Listener

Same here!

sgreynolds
Listener

Me too; I'm still waiting for the "live chat" people to even acknowledge my existence. Sounds like an issue on their side due to several people have the same problem on the same day. 

aprillouris
Listener

I just scheduled 7 meetings and copied and pasted the meeting request with login links into a Word Document that I am sending out to a large group of people.  I went back into my Zoom and none of the meetings are there anymore!  What is happening???  I just wasted at least 30-40 minutes of my time doing this!!!  Is there a fix for this??

2025Initiative
Listener

Same here, all of our scheduled meetings have disappeared 

Meetinglinkgone
Listener

I sign in to access my Zoom meetings recurring link, and that page is missing.  I cannot access any of my scheduled work meetings, and Zoom will not respond in any way.  Help!!

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

I suggest you submit a ticket with Zoom support (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new)  
Regards