cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Meeting Participants see a "Sign In" button when joining instead of "Launch Meeting" button.

Ronda_Ivy
Listener

Instead of the standard 'launch meeting' button, my meeting participants see a "sign in" button, and then smaller type underneath says 'if you're not the host and are a participant, click here.'  

This creates confusions for the participant, and I want to change this setting.

Help!

11 REPLIES 11

NS11
Attendee

Do you work for an organization?

Ronda_Ivy
Listener

It's my own private zoom account. I'm a consultant.

MMG-GBI
Listener

I just got feedback from a frustrated set of users. It's a new option and it isn't helpful especially when you don't have the relationship with the person you're meeting with to withstand that initial irritation when requiring to SIGN IN. Most folks walk away. I am the admin of our org and I can't see any way to turn this off.

NS11
Attendee

Does this keep happening or did this happen once in a meeting?

Ronda_Ivy
Listener

It is a consistent issue. Every time...

NS11
Attendee

1. Go to zoom website page.

2. Click on my account.

3. Click on settings on the tab.

4. Find it and turn it off

Ronda_Ivy
Listener

Find WHAT and turn it off? I've definitely looked at all my settings and can't locate this specific one.

So you cant turn the option off, ohhh. "I just got feedback from a frustrated set of users. It's a new option and it isn't helpful especially when you don't have the relationship with the person you're meeting with to withstand that initial irritation when requiring to SIGN IN. "

This is not new to my account, and none of my colleagues have this issue- so it's definitely a setting.

Have you checked both account settings and settings in the meeting?

NS11
Attendee

Have you checked both account settings and settings in the meeting?