cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Internet is Fine but it seems zoom cannot use my full bandwidth available

jeromevalerio13
Listener

every time I look in my statistic my send is only less than 300kbps w/c only allow me to send 320x180 resolution of video and 10fs does anyone know what to do to solve this thanks in avdance 

7 REPLIES 7

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer

How much bandwidth do you available according to SpeedTest.net?

The other major point is if everybody in the meeting is looking at Gallery View, there is no reason for the Zoom Server to tell your system to send anything more than 180 to 360. You might ask one of your participants to PIN your video. Then you'll see your SEND statistic increase. Only if someone needs more resolution will you send more resolution.

Jeff Widgren
#ZoomTestKitchen

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

on my speed test i have 200mbps down and 75mbps upload

ZoomTestKitchen

That's plenty of bandwidth. The assumption we're running with here is that your camera is capable of sending higher resolution. With that being true, I think it's time to open a Zoom meeting and ask someone in that meeting to PIN your video, while you're looking at your send statistics.

Jeff Widgren
#ZoomTestKitchen

@ZoomTestKitchen

i did that already, the best i got is 630p for upto 30secs then back to 320p

ZoomTestKitchen

That's an improvement, but what camera are you using? Make and Model

@ZoomTestKitchen

can't really say it improved because even when pinned it goes 620p only for 30secs or maybe less, considering 1080p is enabled for my account, 

i am using panasonic dvx 200

ZoomTestKitchen

I'm assuming you are routed out of your camera with SDI and going through an SDI->USB convertor into your Zoom computer. I'm about ready to fire-up a Zoom meeting for some testing, you're welcome to join if you'd like and have time so we can do some testing.

Write me at Jeff (@) ZoomTestKitchen.com and I'll send you the meeting info. Of course format my email address correctly.

Jeff Widgren
#ZoomTestKitchen

@ZoomTestKitchen