cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music

McNeil
Listener

For the past 3 years I have been playing music in the background on a separate speaker from my phone.... while zooming a fitness class on my laptop. The members have been able to hear me, see me and hear the music. After recently doing an update, uninstalling and reinstall, they can no longer hear my music.  Below is how I am sharing. This is how I have set it up for the last 3 years. Please help, I have a class on Monday morning and don't know what else to do. No help from zoom chat : (

Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 4.59.06 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 5.02.01 PM.png

5 REPLIES 5

MD74
Listener

Did you happen to get a solution?  This is happening to me as well. 😞

No resolve yet. And you are the only response. I'm getting so frustrated. I've tried to chat with zoom which I've done several times. but now I keep getting the bot. 

hopekuei
Listener

This happening to me too since the recent update... : ( I had the same set up and was working great since the pandemic.

I teach zoom ballet classes and my students can't hear my music that I play through my speaker in the background. now I am using share my computer audio on zoom and play music on the same computer. my students can't hear me talking if the music is sharing. 

AnneL1
Listener

I am getting the same problem. I teach zoom yoga & they can't hear my speaker playing.

Harteyc
Listener

Are you all on Windows 11?  I got it working today. FYI

Hiya,

I figure it out.  Hopefully this works for you. In my case, I was almost sure it was a Windows 11 problem, as it worked fine on my old laptop which was Windows 10.

• Go to start
  • Do a search for Realtek Audio Console
  • Click on the Recording Device that you use
  • Under Microphone Effects, toggle off AI Noise Reduction