cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music streaming for exercise classes

Adele3
Listener

HELP please. I have been running exercise to music classes online since the start of the pandemic and since  mid April 2022 my clients can no longer hear the music it cuts in and and sometimes unable to to any music at all. I have even upgraded my laptop in case it was the internal audio but this hasn't fixed the problem!

This never used to happen and I really need to get it fixed otherwise I will loose clients from my music based classes

I look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JepZoomie
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

You should also check your internet connection if it's stable. If you are using some kind of VPN or Proxy, you can try turning it off.

Also, try to play around with your settings on your Zoom desktop application > Settings > Audio > but what I suggest is to enable Music And Professional Audio > Show in-Meeting Meeting option to enable "Original Sound" and enable the "High fidelity Music Mode". 

JepZoomie_0-1651429739089.png

You might also consider closing any other applications on your device that are not needed.

But if it's really that important to you, you can also consider reaching out to Zoom customer support through chat or email because they can check what happened in your previous meetings be it a device issue or an internet issue and such things.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

JepZoomie

You should also check your internet connection if it's stable. If you are using some kind of VPN or Proxy, you can try turning it off.

Also, try to play around with your settings on your Zoom desktop application > Settings > Audio > but what I suggest is to enable Music And Professional Audio > Show in-Meeting Meeting option to enable "Original Sound" and enable the "High fidelity Music Mode". 

JepZoomie_0-1651429739089.png

You might also consider closing any other applications on your device that are not needed.

But if it's really that important to you, you can also consider reaching out to Zoom customer support through chat or email because they can check what happened in your previous meetings be it a device issue or an internet issue and such things.

Zoom has such a lousy backup service!

JepZoomie

Hi, I just wanted to check in and see if my response has been of help to you. If so, it will be greatly appreciated if you can click the 'Accept as Solution' button.

This will be a great help to the community and to people who are having the same concern and are looking for answers.

Unfortunatel;uy not helpful! I have been running my Zoom classes for past 2 years with no issue. Zoom has made changes and now I have this problem fopr past 2 weeks!

sorry, no solution!

\

I used the original sound for my fitness classes for the last several years.  I am having the same issue, it no longer works....  Where do we go to get this issue solved?  It just started happening in the last few weeks.  

Hi there,
   Sorry it took so long to reply. I did not get my issue fixed. I put a ticket in with Zoom in August after a month , I got to the second level help desk support. I sent them video clips and showed them my audio settings and they said everything I had set was fine and their only suggestion was to try the new "beta" setting for musicians - live performance audio. I tried it once and it did not make any difference. I am convinced that one of the updates Zoom made around June of 2023, caused this problem, but I can't prove it. Its also very hard to communicate with their help desk as all communications are by email and then there is days of delays before they answer you email. Worst technical support ever. I hope eventually they fix it, because in May 2023 and up until June 27, 2023 the audio for my exercise classes was great. Let me know if you get any better answers from them.

dilipsevak
Listener

dilipsevak

harslm13
Listener

I am having the same issue teaching fitness classes on Zoom. The music was fine using the original sound for musicians "on " for 2 months and then Zoom had an update on June 27, 2023 and the next day the sound started cutting in and out. I have updated my audio drivers, I have reinstalled Zoom and got rid of temporary files, I have tried everything and Zoom support will not respond to my ticket. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know.

MeaAustin
Listener

I used the original sound for my fitness classes for the last several years.  I am having the same issue, it no longer works....  Where do we go to get this issue solved?