cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Meetings

jenicsga
Listener

I am having an issue when I schedule a meeting and then another meeting right after that. If the first meeting runs long, then the people in the second meeting can't join until the first one has finished. Is there a way to have more than one meeting going at the same time? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @jenicsga ,

We do have an option that can be enabled on an account for "back to back meetings" as well as an add-on license for Concurrent Meetings (up to 4 or up to 20 at once).  Both of these require at least a Business account or greater.  They are not available for single user pro accounts.

Please reach out to our Sales Team for more details.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Dan_ZoomSE

Hello @jenicsga ,

We do have an option that can be enabled on an account for "back to back meetings" as well as an add-on license for Concurrent Meetings (up to 4 or up to 20 at once).  Both of these require at least a Business account or greater.  They are not available for single user pro accounts.

Please reach out to our Sales Team for more details.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

Thank you!!

DinorahSanchez
Listener

Hi Jen,

A workaround could be to have one of the meetings under someone else account, it can be an account where you are assigned as a delegate or even a coworker. As long as you are not the owner of the overlapping meetings it should work.

Hope this helps!

Dinorah S

I am already doing that but having to log into multiple accounts and keep track of what calls are on who's accounts is a mess. It's starting to just be a jumbled mess. Especially when the others are creating meetings on their own accounts as well. I need to be able to admin multiple lines from just my account.