cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Accounts

cwilsey
Listener

When the pandemic started everyone at my organization jumped on and set up their own zoom accounts /licenses. I help them all with scheduling meetings, so I am constantly logging in to several different zoom accounts, setting up the meetings and giving info to those who are participating.

I would like to consolidate the accounts to one with multiple licenses that I have administrative capabilities on, and also consolidate the billing (each account is set up differently, some monthly, some annual, different payment methods...). This is a hassle for me because I have to handle all of those separately.

I see that I can invite each separate account to join one main account, seems like a great idea. My real question though, is if meetings that are scheduled already in the original account come along for the ride. That would simplify my life!

Also, will all of the billing come over (like a credit from one that is paid annually if I decide to do monthly) if I choose the option not to get a refund?

1 REPLY 1

DV-Duran22
Listener

On your first question: Yes the meetings should cross over without issue. I had to do one not to long ago and the meetings did come along for the ride. After that we implemented "Associated Domain". Once you do that you can choose to consolidate all users with that domain into one account. More info here: Combining Your Zoom Accounts Using Account Consolidation – Zoom Support
On your 2nd question: That is a question that you will want to run by your Zoom Rep.