cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-Spotlight for Cloud Recordings

kjhartma
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

The release notes for 5.10.3 state there is now support for Multi-Spotlight for cloud recordings, and that the recording will recognize and record up to 9 spotlighted participants in a meeting or webinar.

Is there a setting either in our app or user account settings we need to turn on for this, or does the Zoom cloud just automatically know people are spotlighted and records this way?  Is there documentation on this yet anywhere?

Thank You.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KPF88
Listener

Hi, we've just "discovered" this (having been waiting for 18 months fore this feature!).  In my testing, it works automatically.  I can't find any documentation for this and, right now, I'm overjoyed this is a working feature.  Thanks for raising this as I missed the release notes for the 5.10.3 update.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

KPF88
Listener

Hi, we've just "discovered" this (having been waiting for 18 months fore this feature!).  In my testing, it works automatically.  I can't find any documentation for this and, right now, I'm overjoyed this is a working feature.  Thanks for raising this as I missed the release notes for the 5.10.3 update.

The link to "view solution in original post" does not seem to work.  Help?

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

You just replied to " the original post". The solution is the comment right above yours. 

unfortunately, it did not work for me, I have the latest version but the cloud recording still shows speaker view only. what  to do?

Same here. I tried all the possible recording options, but non is displaying the right videos...

• Active Speaker is always only one person, though Spotlight seems to have an impact which one.
  • Gallery shows always at least two people, even if only one is spotlighted.
  • The same for all-in-one and separate recordings.

The feature just doesn't seem to work at all. Any suggestions?