cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving between whiteboard and powerpoint presentation

AnnieB1
Listener

Is there a way of moving between the shared whiteboard and a shared powerpoint presentation, WITHOUT going back to the meeting (ie screen of participants) and then having to share the powerpoint presentation again?  Eg four slides into a presentation, I want to open up the whiteboard to take some points, and then return to the presentation.  But whatever I try to stop the whiteboard, it takes me out of shared screen completely.  Is there a way around this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @AnnieB1 

Yes - there is a way.

Instead of stopping your share (or the whiteboard) click on the New Share (green button) to switch your share to either your Screen Share or your Whiteboard.

If you switch away from your whiteboard and back again later, your whiteboard contents will still be there.

Rupert_0-1633276335840.png

If this answers your question please click Accept as Solution.

If you need any more help just post back here.

Rupert

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Rupert

Hi @AnnieB1 

Yes - there is a way.

Instead of stopping your share (or the whiteboard) click on the New Share (green button) to switch your share to either your Screen Share or your Whiteboard.

If you switch away from your whiteboard and back again later, your whiteboard contents will still be there.

Rupert_0-1633276335840.png

If this answers your question please click Accept as Solution.

If you need any more help just post back here.

Rupert

Thanks Rupert.  This was exactly what I was looking for.

Annie

Hi Rupert, 

When I do the following: 

1. share screen -> whiteboard + write something on the board

2. share screen -> any other screen (e.g. pdf viewer)

3. new share -> whiteboard

the whiteboard I get in step 3 does not have the contents I wrote down in step 1. 

Is there a faster way to get back to the whiteboard from step 1 than the following?

exit the the screen share of step 2 -> click whiteboards -> click existing whiteboards -> click the last whiteboard -> specify that I want to open the board in collaborative mode

Rupert

Hi @AnnieB1 

Did the answer above help you resolve your issue.

Please click on Accept as Solution if it did.

Thank you,

Rupert