cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitor screen view

Jageneroso
Listener

Can't get full screen on monitor.  Window is reduced.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Jageneroso I don't believe we have an adjustment to your window when starting the zoom client itself only while in-meetings (General  > Enter full screen when starting or joining a meeting) and share screen adjustments (share screen > window size when screen sharing), unless you adjusted the window settings e.g. for mac. 

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 1.55.32 PM.png

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Jageneroso I don't believe we have an adjustment to your window when starting the zoom client itself only while in-meetings (General  > Enter full screen when starting or joining a meeting) and share screen adjustments (share screen > window size when screen sharing), unless you adjusted the window settings e.g. for mac. 

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 1.55.32 PM.png

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

• I did a software update and it took care of the problem.  
    Thank you!

Kabir
Listener

I have the same problem on Windows 10. Before the December 20 Zoom update, my "full screen" display was truly full screen, with the meeting controls disappearing unless I moved the cursor or there was active chat. Now I have black bars on both sides of the image, and the meeting controls are always in view. How can I get back to the true full screen?

I did a software update and it took care of the problem.