cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Profile Picture During Recording

CrackedPots
Listener
  • Due to disabilities, I want to use AND record my profile pic. I also want my participants who choose to use their profile pics to have their profile pictures displayed on the recordings. The recordings are displaying name in text only- in speaker view. I DO NOT want this. It is boring and very impersonal. I have searched everywhere on how to deal with this problem. Can someone please help me with this issue. Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2

willjoe2442
Participant

If your profile picture does not appear, you may need to add a profile picture to your Zoom account. When you add a profile picture for Zoom through the web portal, any changes made will reflect across devices where your Zoom account is signed in. If changes aren't reflected, you may need to sign out and sign back in.

Regards,

Diana

Hi Diana, 

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I have already done the step you suggested. The profile pic shows up when speaking, but it is only words on the recording itself. The same thing is happening for all my participants. It appears as though all is well, until viewing the recording, where no profile pictures are visible, only the black background with white text for each person’s name when speaking. Any other ideas on how to fix this problem?