cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Email Addresses from Attendee Report

kdeleon
Listener

Hi Zoom Community! 
Has anyone experienced missing email addresses from Zoom reports even with authentication turned on - Zoom Sign-in required?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@kdeleon This should be expected behavior now. However, please review the article below for when names should appear. 
Reporting Changes 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Is there any way for us to get the emails from attendees from a recent event post update? This was a sudden and unexpected change. 

cgaudino
Listener

Sadly, this isn't very helpful in comparing invited guests to attendees (and capturing email addresses of those who were forwarded the invite).

Listener

I faced the same issue even when 'authenication/sign in' feature was enabled.  Is there a way to get the report with the email address? Seriously having issue to sort out the names without the email address as identifier.

My attendees voluntarily enter their email addresses when they join my webinars.

HOW CAN YOU REFUSE TO LET ME HAVE THEM???

Oceanuella_
Listener

Yes, I Have. This is really Disheartening. 

MichaelHenryKC
Listener

This is a MAKE OR CANCEL request.   Yes, that means it is serious.  I have multiple clients/organizations that I administer and I have referred them all to ZOOM.  However, this issue is a change that will make me find another platform for my organization and my clients.

My attendees often enter a first name only.  This is not enough for me to identify who they are.   We need the email address identifier for each attendee.  Can this be fixed... soon?  If not, I will begin the process of looking for another platform... for all my clients.

An "opt-out" for an email is acceptable, but all of my attendees are registered with my programs.  I simply need a way to identify who is who, without guessing, hunting and WASTING TIME!  

Thank you.

Michael Henry

Point-Productions

MichaelHenryKC
Listener

How do I find an attendee in my program, when I only have the first name?  I have 27 "karen" participants in this program alone.  How do I know which one it is?  Please help.  We need the email identifier returned to the Webinar Attendee Report.

Please see the attendee report.