cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mirroring in recordings has suddenly turned off

maddiegrant
Listener

I am recording hybrid dance classes on zoom, two classes back to back. The mirroring has suddenly turned itself off in the recordings.  One student watching live noticed the reversed screen, another student did not see it (but it is in the recordings). Nothing was changed in any setting in between the two classes.  Mirroring is on in the zoom app.  Help!

5 REPLIES 5

Tz1111
Listener

Same issue I hope there is a solution on here soon

I am having the same issue with the mirroring suddenly no longer working for the recordings. I am wondering if you were able to fix this? If so, could you share what you did to fix it. Thank you. 

EdwardHall00
Listener

I have also faced the same issue. I am gonna hire an essay writer from PapersOwl service because I trust their essay writers after reading reviews on reviews.io I am not so good at writing essay assignments and that is why I always prefer to take help from online essay writers.

Listener

I was glancing through the community and noticed you had posted about the same question I am searching for an answer to on the mirroring suddenly stopping for the recordings. I am wondering if you were able to fix this and if so would you share what worked for you? I have had the same settings for years and it's suddenly stopped working correctly. Thank you for any insight you might have. 

willjoe2442
Participant

Make sure that your AirPlay-compatible devices are turned on and near each other. Check that the devices are updated to the latest software and are on the same Wi-Fi network. Restart the devices that you want to use with AirPlay or screen mirroring.

Regards,

Diana