cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mirror view issue when flip camera is selected.

lizhogg
Listener

In the past, when I had mirror video on my video continued to be mirrored when I flipped my camera. Now the mirror view only works when I don’t flip the camera. This is a big problem; I teach music and I need to see myself in mirror view both when I’m looking at my face while teaching and when I have to flip the camera to show my hands playing the piano for example.

In short, mirroring my camera works great when I'm looking at myself teaching but whenever I have to flip my camera (for example to show my hands executing a piano part) it looks completely backwards. In the past, this was never an issue; flipping the camera still showed an image the same way I see it in real life.

5 REPLIES 5

Slim_Aaian_Boy
Listener

Did you see that?

Slim_Aaian_Boy
Listener

Fine, all of you are professional but I am not. I just wanna chilling and fun and relaxing happy.

Slim_Aaian_Boy
Listener

I don't want to to complicated

Iris
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello, have you ever check in settings-->video-->camera-->Mirror my video option is always selected?If yes, do you try to uncheck the mirror my video option and select it again to see if it works or not?

Iris_0-1629347225484.png

Having identical issue. @Iris selecting the mirror option is the issue for sure. Restarting the programme, turning it on and off for both cameras- nothing solves the problem.