cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microphone not working

gorfiks121212
Listener

Hello,

My microphone is not working at all since yesterday. I joined the meeting, couldn't hear the person talking and it couldn't detect my voice either. I did the troubleshooting test and nothing happens. There's no sound coming from the speaker-test and microphone test. When I turned off microphone access in the Windows setting, suddenly I can hear the person talking. But then, the microphone couldn't be detected in Zoom. I don't know what's wrong. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the latest version but it still doesn't work. 

2 REPLIES 2

Tom
Listener

Have you tried uninstalling your microphone software and reinstalling it?  Have you confirmed that you are on the newest firmware/software for your microphone?

On Wednesdays and Sundays I participate in a conversational Zoom group which has participants from all across the US.  Recently, they have not been able to hear me.  However another smaller group with local participants have no trouble hearing me. Last week Mircosoft support did not  find and any problems with my operating system from their standpoint.  However,I use a Logi camera with Microphone, since my HP Pavilion Desktop does not come equipped with a microphone or  camera.