cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microphone Issues

emmab1234
Listener

Hello. I am having a meeting in the next couple hours, so a friend and I tested my audio audio to make sure I sounded clear, and they told me that my microphone was glitching out, but I was understandable. When they tried talking to me using a microphone, I couldn’t hear them. We had use FaceTime, so we could talk about what was going on. 

I have already shut down my device and my friends shut down theirs. We were both unmuted and we were connected to audio. I cleaned out my microphone and so did my friend. We weren’t connected to any speakers or Bluetooth devices. We aren’t using the app either. We have tried using Safari, Google Chrome, using my meeting link, we’ve tried everything we could think of that might be the problem.

Hopefully someone can help me. I would recommend a person who knows how to work with iPads, and computers. Maybe someone who is in IT. Maybe a zoom employee even. This is my only problem with zoom. 

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

@emmab1234 – in my opinion, mic issues are the hardest to  troubleshoot!

Have you reviewed/followed the steps in this Zoom Support article?  It has some info in sections for Windows, iOS, and Android. I’d suggest firing those, and if you’re still stuck, maybe you’ll be able to give us a little more troubleshooting details to go on. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !