Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mic not working

Bharti
Listener

Dear All,  

receive error in zoom app on windows 10pro 64 bits
system does recognize mic but in between the call zoom popups with this error
mic works well on other tools like MS Teams, skype etc... even zoom web app is working fine
we use USB Logitech headset 3.55m jack works but mic with USB headset creates problems
when error comes, zoom freezes the whole system and even audio drives conflicts
the only option then is to restart

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Bharti 

Try adjusting your Signal processing type in Zoom > Settings > Audio > Advanced button > Signal processing.

Try the different options there.

See if that helps.

Rupert

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Rupert

Hi @Bharti 

Try adjusting your Signal processing type in Zoom > Settings > Audio > Advanced button > Signal processing.

Try the different options there.

See if that helps.

Rupert

Experiencing the same issue, my issues started after upgrading to Windows 11, works 100% in other apps and web. But Zoom seems to kill my mic and speakers. Running the zoom tests for mic and speakers works 100%, other parties can hear me while I do the tests, as soon as I close the test, Zoom says it can't detect my mic/speakers again. Weirdly, selecting my speaker again as the output device in Zoom windows app, fixes the speaker/output, but the mic refuses to work. Also requires a restart to get my mic working again after this. Zoom seems to break it for all other apps then. The different signal processing options don't seem to make any difference.

Hey @FifoTheHein 

what have you done after that? mic/speaker are working fine now...

please let me know the solution if have with you then...

Still not working. Resorted to using Zoom in my browser as the app keeps doing this. Related post: https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Windows-11-Audio-Now-Muffled/td-p/16715

So this only happens in the App?  I have a wireless Logitech G935 headset.  If I mute the headset the Mic stops working.  I can only hear the meeting.  I have to exit the meeting completely and  go back in to get my mic to work.  Works fine in everything else.

Same issue started after updating Zoom last week.
Same headset, tried reinstalling Zoom, audio driver, etc.  Reseating the Bluetooth USB dongle fixed it.