cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mic not working

Deirdre1001
Listener

I have tried all of the troubleshooting advice listed in this forum, going to settings and even resetting the computer and still no sound using my microphone  while using Zoom. The mic appears to be working otherwise. The speaker does work while performing test, but not the microphone. Please advise...

8 REPLIES 8

GreggG_aka_4G
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello Deirdre1001 - May I ask about the microphone/headset you are using?

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit too.

Gregg Glowinski

Hi Gregg,

What is the solution.? I am having the same issues...

Sangeeta

annes519
Listener

I am paying and not getting the help I need

annes519
Listener

Deosn't look like you got it resloved

GreggG_aka_4G

I'm sorry to see any issues with the audio. We have a great "Test" site https://zoom.us/test. It will walk you through various testing points and allow you to change resources should you have multiple options. 

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit too.

Gregg Glowinski

JohnZK
Listener

Mic not working. When I am on the computer and then start Zoom for a meeting the MIC does not work. I have to reboot for the MIC to work. How can I fix this problem?

Thank you

dkelsey
Listener

Using Jabra 75 earbuds, and this just started happening. I will be on a call then message comes up saying Mic is not working. I try to change mic and Zoom locks up. My only option is to restart the laptop. Does not happen if I am using earbuds plugged into laptop. 

KarenOT10
Listener

Mic does not work during zoom mtgs.  Nothing wrong with my computer mic.  Problem started on June 16th, 2023.  Zoom software was deleted and re-installed.  No help.