cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meetings scheduled in the Mac app don't appear on the website (for creating usage reports, etc)

Grant13
Listener

I scheduled a couple of meetings using the Zoom app for Mac but they don't show up on the Zoom website under 'Meetings'. This is a problem because I can't generate polls, usage reports etc. 

Is there any way to correct this? I asked the question before but didn't get an answer.

I did, however, receive three wonderful little badges. How nice. With those badges and 5 bucks I could buy a gallon of gasoline

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

If you have a lot of meetings (and you own both accounts), you can put in a support request to have the 2 accounts merged.  There is no user method for moving the meetings between to unassociated user accounts, though.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

colegs

@Grant13 Please verify that the user account you are signed in with on the Mac app is the same user that you sign into the web with.  

Actually I'm not sure. I will check

That seems to be the problem. Thank you for your prompt assistance.

I take it that I cannot transfer already-scheduled meetings from one account to another?

colegs

If you have a lot of meetings (and you own both accounts), you can put in a support request to have the 2 accounts merged.  There is no user method for moving the meetings between to unassociated user accounts, though.

Thanks again.