cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meetings scheduled at the same time

mwhittington
Listener

I have a business plan.

I have clients that use my link to schedule zoom meetings with me throughout the day.

I also setup external zoom meetings for clients to speak with each other.  I don't particpate/join these meetings.

Is it possible for me to have these schedule at the same time and how would I do that?  For instance, a client schedules a Zoom with me at 10am on Tuesday.  I need to schedule a Zoom interview for 2 other people at the same time (I won't be attending).  Is this possible?

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @mwhittington.

I believe the use pattern you are describing is against Zoom's Terms of Service:

https://explore.zoom.us/en/terms/ 

See Section 8, Prohibited Uses, especially the section which reads:

(xiii) make, use, or offer the Services or Software for lease, rent, or sale, or reproduce, resell, distribute, publish, display, assign, transfer, sublicense, lend, use on a timeshare or service bureau basis, or use the Services or Software for any commercial or other purpose that is not expressly permitted by this Agreement;

The Zoom meeting system is designed to be used by you for your meetings.  Setting up meetings for others with no direct involvement by yourself will put your account risk, in my opinion.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !