cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meetings ending by themselves

padeneen
Listener

I am a licensed, paying user and I host church services on my iPhone (iOS 15.1). Often, I get kicked out of my own meeting. I can restart it and participants don't lose their connection. Just me. This morning, my meeting ended 6 times between 11 and noon (Eastern). My phone is untouched on the bench next to me. This only happens on my phone.  I've never had a problem with my desktop, or laptop. This is very upsetting. Can someone please help?  Thanks

1 REPLY 1

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @padeneen,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! How is your iPhone connected? If you are using cellular connections, that could be an unstable connection and maybe why you are experiencing issues. Wifi is an acceptable solution but can run into bandwidth issues if too many apps are open on the iPhone or the connection is being used by many devices. If you can submit a support ticket to our team with the meeting ID, date and time of issue, and the experience you detailed above, the team should tell you what may have been the issue. 

I hope that this helps. 

B!

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?