cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting topic will not remove

MandySAES
Listener

I have an issue on our work Zoom account where a meeting description will NOT disappear for all our meetings. When a meeting is set up we put in a title and schedule.  When it comes to the event and the participants are in the waiting room - on joining an incorrect title always shows which we can not find anyway in our settings to remove.  The title we create then sits as a subtitle.  Has anyone else experienced this issue?

6 REPLIES 6

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @MandySAES ! I know it has been a while since you initially posted, but I want to make sure you receive assistance. Please head to https://zoom.us/meeting#/upcoming. Hover over the recurring meeting and select 'edit'. under the name of the meeting you will see a description box. Are you able to make changes to the description, save and try again? Keep me updated! 

Zoom Community Team 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

BWW
Listener

Hello,

I have the same problem. I cannot change the subject of the new meeting.

BWW
Listener

what settings are responsible for this?

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @BWW , if you would like to change the description of a meeting, follow these steps:

1. Go to your meetings using this URL:  https://zoom.us/meeting#/upcoming
2. Hover over the meeting you would like to edit 

3. Select the Edit button

5. Change the Description

CarlaA_3-1648223913231.png
6. click save.

If this helps to answer your question please click Accept as Solution.

Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

BWW
Listener

Only works on account with assigned pro license. Thank you for the information. Problem solved.

etelguerra
Listener

Hi, 

I have a similar problem, but the thing is that when i am in a meeting and the participants from the followiong meeting are in the waiting room they see the previous Meeting Topic (or title) so If i am with a client and if the next client joins before the scheduled time, they see the name of the previous meeting and this is a problem for our customer´s confidenciallity and security. Is theewr a way to disable the Meeting topic or title? or to put a general title for all meetings? thank you?