cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting scheduler comes up blank - no text, disallows use in any way.

Drpenny
Listener

I'm a basic Zoom user - since beginning. Individual for personal or small groups. Upgraded totally. Suddenly when I click to schedule a meeting, the meeting schedule page comes up blank against a blank home screen and cannot be scheduled or even closed.?? I closed down Zoom and restarted. Restarted the computer - MAC PowerbookAir. Used many times before - this is new. Am able to get on to someone's else's hosted meeting?

4 REPLIES 4

mikeflan
Listener

I have the same problem.  The Schedule Meeting window is all white with no content.  I have no fix yet.

kenavr
Listener

Did you resolve that issue? We just updated to 5.12.8 and a lot of our users have that issue.

Check your AppLocker logs to see if %LOCALAPPDATA%\ZOOM\PLUGIN\WEBVIEW2_X64\106.0.1370.47\MSEDGEWEBVIEW2.EXE is being blocked, that caused the issue here and adding an allow rule resolved it.

Drpenny
Listener

I finally uninstalled my original Zoom and installed a new one and it works. Still puzzling though - my ID and host key were not even recognized when I tried to access support with the old program? Anyhow - at the moment it's working.