cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting recording conversion hung. Cannot find any files relating to the recording anywhere.

douglaswilson
Listener

I recorded 4-5 recordings yesterday, all from the same meeting. Usually, when i end the meeting, the 'recording converting' box pops up and they all save to my local disk. (I have it set to save recordings locally.) Yesterday, the conversion process hung at 19%. I stopped the conversion process because the pop up box said I can go find them at meetings/recorded in my zoom app. But now I can't find any files relating to the recordings at all. Can someone help me pls? It was a very important meeting. 

(I'm using a macbook pro with Monterey, zoom Version: 5.12.9 (13190))

8 REPLIES 8

Krystallia
Listener

I will be watching this post as i had the same thing happen to me today as well I’m on a MacBook! This has never happened!

10butterflywing
Listener

I just had everything disappear from my entire account: scheduled meetings, past meetings, ALL recordings, etc. This morning they were all there. When I came back in six or so hours later, everything had vanished. This is quite concerning. Anyone else having this? I know how hard the Zoom company tries, but this is alarming. I may need to go elsewhere for a different service.

HAMSA
Listener

same here! scheduled meetings, past meetings and all recordings have vanished

Dshadid01
Listener

Everything in my recordings is gone, and they also did not save locally. I received emails, and when you click to access the recordings for today, they say NOT FOUND. Every meeting is important.

Ellenprice
Listener

Hoping Zoom responds to any of these.  Lost all my recordings today.  Must be a Zoom issue, but need to know if we are going to be able to recover missing recordings

lauragrayster
Listener

DANG!  I am missing a 3 hour training video!

MichiganTechHus
Listener

I have also had this happen! No recording at all!

monab
Listener

This also happened to me, recorded the 2nd meeting but not my 1st. I cannot find it anywhere. This is the 1st time it has happened. It is frustrating that you cannot contact zoom to see if they can recover meetings.