cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting on multiple days with DIFFERENT times

LFGS
Listener

I am trying to set up a meeting that will be two days a week at different times.  I want them to all have the same link to get in.  I can't see a way to do this.  I can choose multiple days for a meeting, but I can choose only one time.  This is confusing to my participants bc they receive a confirmation that has only one time for all the meetings.  Please help.  I saw a similar question in the community, but I don't understand the answer that it received.

12 REPLIES 12

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @LFGS 

You can schedule a recurring meeting, but the initial recurring pattern is quite rigid. Its best to schedule the recurring series as close to the your actual needs as possible, then once the pattern is set, you can edit and adjust individual sessions to fit your desired schedule. 

Once it scheduled, click the Show all Occurrences to view all the sessions and there you can edit the date/time for each: 

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 12.17.40.png

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Making sure I understand this scenario correctly - 

We have 2 reoccurring meetings each week at different times.  We require registration with the option to register for one or more meetings.  The confirmation email's link to "join" is the personal link for all registered meetings, regardless of the day or time?

Is this still the only way to have a scheduled meeting at different set times ?  Its a bit clunky.  Not fussed on having to sit and manually change each and every one of 60+ occurrences.

Hi,  is this feature still in zoom? i dont see any option under it 

test52_0-1690498894159.png

This is a real hassle and a downgrade from the flexibility we used to enjoy. I urge the Zoom developers to go back to the old system!

I just want to weigh in that I agree that this is a major hassle and would like Zoom to consider making it easier to set a recurring meeting with varying dates and times without having to use this workaround. 

Absolutely. I used to set up different categories of meetings completely without dates.  The options in the dropdown menu after "recurrence" were:
Daily
Weekly
Monthly
No Fix Time

Now that last option is gone in the App. You can find it, though, if you log in on Zoom's website and schedule a meeting from there. There you'll find the option still. I just checked and it works.

But that's not the issue. The issue is setting up a recurring meeting with dates and times that aren't on a regular schedule, without the clunky workarounds. If you select "no fixed time" those "upcoming meetings" don't show up when you click "upcoming meetings," and don't make it easy to send a recurring meeting invite to attendees. That's the problem.  At my office we have our own Zoom accounts but there's also a primary "education" account and a primary "admin" account and it would be nice to be able to see all upcoming meetings on those accounts before scheduling a new one. Plus, when we invite people to meetings, we would then be able to use the built-in zoom invite instead of an extra step of creating the invite separately in Outlook.  I understand there are workarounds, and I appreciate the effort to point this option out, but I was just agreeing with others that it would be nice to be able to set up a meeting series with various dates and times that could be entered in Zoom at set-up.

LFGS
Listener

I have been looking for "show all occurrences" but I'm not sure where to find that.

Bort
  1. Open your Zoom account on the web
  2. Click Meetings
  3. Click on any of the sessions you've scheduled that are recurring. 
  4. You should see that option in the time section. 

LFGS
Listener

Never mind.  I just found "show all occurrences."  THANKS

Heather_mit
Listener

I'm finding this thread in searching for answers to a similar question at the end of October, so posting an update for others. I'm setting up a training that will have sessions over two-hour blocks on four consecutive days, but I want the flexibiltiy to adjust the times or appointment titles without messing up a recurrence for Zoom. I worked around this by scheduling a recurring Zoom meeting and choosing "no fixed time." Now, I can manage the event from our calendar and use this dedicated single link for the connection and delete it once done.