cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting invites appear in UTC

Ocemerson1
Listener

Hi There,

My meeting invites have randomly started appearing in UTC rather than EST. I have checked my time zone setting in both Zoom and Google, both are set to EST. 

I have also asked my colleagues who receive the same meeting invitations and theirs  appear in EST. 

Please advise,

Owen 

9 REPLIES 9

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Ocemerson1 Even if it has been some time after your initial post, I still want to make sure you get help. Are you still having trouble with this? If so, I'd be happy to assist you in solving the problem.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I am having this same issue. Please advise.

I'm having the same problem. When I send Zoom invite to my staff through gmail, they show up in UTC creating all kinds of confusion. 

Having the same issue... any ideas?

RN, can you just tell us what the resolution is to tis issue? I am getting the same and not interested in downloading AI Companion.

EID383
Listener

I have the same issue. It seems to happen when using the bi-directional calendar sync. The event is added on the correct date/time, but when you open the meeting, the time is converted into UTC. The time is technically correct, it's just showing in UTC.

Definitely experiencing the same. Is there any fix for this? We are synching Outlook to Gmail and in Gmail all of the Zoom meetings show up in UTC.

dilcl01
Listener

I am having the same issue from Microsoft Calendar (O365) invites. I initiate meeting from O365 in AEST - DST and recipients in Australia receive meeting invite in UTC. 🤦‍♂️ When they open the invite, it appears to recognise they are in Australia and converts the times back to AEST - DST. All O365 and Win O/S setting are correct. Must be a new years glitch.

msmart
Listener

Did anyone get any answers on how to fix this issue?