cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting Registration

cheryl_bridges
Listener

I have a meeting scheduled that requires registration.  Six people are registered now, but anyone else trying to register is not able to. It won't take any more registrations, but I have not restricted the number of registrants.  Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @cheryl_bridges ,

The registration limits editable field is the only thing that I can think of. Can you take a screen shot without revealing any PII (Personable identifiable information)?

B!

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

cheryl_bridges
Listener

I added the screenshot, however, there's not much to show you.  When I click on the blue REGISTER button, nothing happens...nothing at all.

YaBoiB

Hi @cheryl_bridges

Can you share with me your registration settings where it says restrict a number of registrants, please?

Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 12.40.46 AM.png

B! 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

cheryl_bridges
Listener

StefanScherbik
Participant

So... when you click on the blue Register button using the email test@test.com, then nothing happens at all.

Is this what happens for other people when they try to register?  You mentioned that six people were able to register successfully, but past that, nobody has been able to register.  So, how many people after the original six tried to register?  And did they report that the same exact thing happens to them?  They hit Register and then nothing happens?  They don't get any kind of error message?

I'm also wondering--in your screenshot, it showed the Safari browser.  Can you try to use the registration link and register with a new email address in a different browser (Chrome or Firefox, for instance), and see if it has the same behavior?