cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting Registration to Recording

KCross
Listener

Hello! I am not sure if this is possible, and I'm just missing it...but - I am part of a group that hosts a lot of training and professional development sessions (nearly 100 in the last 6 months). This last year we did not require registration for each of our sessions and it turned out to be...a disaster.  If there was a change, we couldn't notify anyone, we never knew how many people were going to come, etc. So, starting in August, we will require registration. However, it would be fantastic if the registration link would turn to the recording or at least provide a link to GET to the recording after the session has taken place. I realize we can make the recording "OnDemand" after, but that still requires me to go into the shared Zoom account and change that setting for each individual session. We do prefer the Meeting option over Webinar because we want attendees to have their cameras on and be interactive. Is there something that will keep me from having to manually do something after each session? Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Tina_Kerr
Listener

@KCross  - I am in the same boat and would love to know a less manual time suck process for doing this!
Hopefully @Anonymous provides some type of answer/solutions!

Listener

No replies?  I have this question too.

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@KCross,

There are integrations with Zoom that will GET a meeting recording and display the link in a more public forum for every member of that channel to have access. Is this what you are referring?

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Not what I'm hoping for. Would love for a link to register for a scheduled meeting to change to the recording link after the session has taken place - instead of giving an error message that says "this meeting is over." 

YaBoiB

@KCross

I believe that I understand what you are getting at. Like a Post Meeting survey, but instead of the survey, the recording link will populate in this section so that all participants will have access to the recording. 

Is that what you mean? 

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?