cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting Registration Time Zone

EricaC
Listener

All the meetings I schedule are sent to people in all different US/CAN time zones. When the recipient registers for a meeting, the email confirmation always shows the meeting time in Eastern Time (my time zone). Is there a way for the confirmation email to show the meeting time in the recipient's time zone? This is causing meetings to be missed as the recipients are overlooking the time showing in Eastern Time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @EricaC 

The participant should choose their time zone on the registration page when they are registering for the meeting. This selection will determine the time zone displayed in the confirmation email.

Hope this helps.

Rupert

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Rupert

Hi @EricaC 

The participant should choose their time zone on the registration page when they are registering for the meeting. This selection will determine the time zone displayed in the confirmation email.

Hope this helps.

Rupert

Rupert - This makes sense, but what if the participant is not savvy to do that, and still misses the meeting?  Like EricaC stated, I too create meetings in my time zone for all over the country, different time zone, and some of my clients are still not used to using Zoom or a calendar (or at least know all the features).  How can I set it up that it automatically just convert to their time zone?

where's the answer to this.  I am experiencing the same thing.  I'm scheduling in my PST timezone and it's on my calendar as such however participants are missing and complaining that they see it in great britain time. so much confusion

Agree with you! Where IS the answer to this?? Cannot find a support article that addresses it in enough detail.

How can I set up a meeting in Spain for a client in UK so he doesnt have to change the time? If he wants the meeting at 7.00pm in UK and Spain is one hour ahead. Or what happens if I set in up now in UK for 7.00pm and when I get to Spain my computer will switch to local time

On my registration page it only gives me US time zones - I need British summer time