cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting Recording

mandymoops
Listener

Help! I interviewed a subject via zoom and had 'record meetings automatically on local computer' enabled in settings but I did not press start recording on the meeting interface. I can't find a recording anywhere. Would it have recorded on my computer? If so, where do I access it?

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi,  @mandymoops,

Log into your Zoom account on the web, locate your meeting (likely now in the Previous Meetings tab), and click the Edit button.  In the Options portion of your meeting, you will see something like this:

Ray_Harwood_0-1669084119837.png

Assuming you did have Automatically record meeting checked, you would have selected either On the local computer or In the cloud.

Recordings In the cloud are stored on Zoom servers, and you access them from the Recordings tab along the left side of your web account screen in the Personal menu section.

Local recording are stored on your computer; note that Local recordings are not done on mobile devices, only on Windows, Mac, and Linux desktop machines.  To locate your local recordings, open your Zoom client application's Settings window, select the Recording tab, and you'll see something like this:

Ray_Harwood_1-1669084452499.png

Where you see "Store my recording at" you'll find the path where your recordings should be located.  You can click the Open button to show the folder on your computer.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !