cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting Recorded, not Showing

joannehall13
Listener

Hello Community!

I recorded a meeting/call on 01/202023 and there is nothing showing for it.  

My account doesnt have live support via phone, but chatbot which didnt help....

I know that it can take up to 24 hour sto convert however its days later it still didnt. Then today something mentioned not eough space iin OneDrive Why would it need to  worry about my OneDrive for anything. I do not get tat message. And, under my PC settings I have show hidden files selected. Windows is my operating system. 

Why can I not find that recording? We need that immediately.. And, yes I have searched under Meetings, local/cloud meetings, management<recordings, and Ive even gone to my PC and slected to show hidden meetings/recordings/etc.

3 REPLIES 3

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer

The most logical reason it would provide a message of not enough space in your OneDrive is you may have captured a local recording that was trying to be saved in a folder provided by OneDrive.

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

I am still confused as my OneDrive doesn't have any recordings there from 01 20 2023, the date of my meeting. I did have a chance to delete some items from my OneDrive and was able to conduct a Zoom meeting today that converted thru OneDrive & the Read App no problem with immediate playback. Since the ones for today have gone thru, how can I get the other one from 01 20 2023 that perhaps didn't have enough room in my OneDrive to hold. I had no idea it was even going to my OneDrive. That's my personal Drive on the computer not for business. Didn't know you needed a OneDrive account for business when you have Zoom. How can I recover? With this attachment here, I have provided the information for that meeting it shows and I cannot access.

ZoomTestKitchen

There is not a requirement to own a OneDrive account in order to use or record with Zoom. You apparently have a drive letter mapped to your OneDrive account, and somebody configured your Zoom client to save its recordings to that mapped drive.

I would guess that you're out-of-luck getting the recordings from the 20th. When it attempted to convert the recording and OneDrive didn't have enough available capacity, there was nothing saved.

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen