cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting Link

ajayym
Listener

I have set up a zoom meeting with Registration required. All participants get the link on mail directly. 

As an admin is there any way I can get the meeting link so that I can give it to a few participants who did not register? 

Thanks... 

3 REPLIES 3

ChrisO
Note Taker

There are a couple of ways to do this. In the web portal, you can find the meeting and click edit next to it. Once you are in the edit screen click save, this will bring you to the meeting overview where you can copy the invitation by clicking "copy invitation"  to the right of the "Invite link". 

From the Zoom App, click on meetings along the top ribbon, and under upcoming meetings click on the meeting in question. After selecting the meeting, you will see "Copy Invitation" on the right-side panel.

Depending on how your registration requirements are set up, you may have to revisit the meeting in the web portal to approve the new registrants manually. The default option is to approve automatically so if you did not change it then you should be fine.

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello. Here is what I would do. 

1. Open the registration link in incognito mode (CTRL + SHIFT + N) in Chrome.
  2. Register for the meeting using your Gmail or another account. 
  3. Now you have the link. 
  4. Share the Link. 

I'm assuming that registration is not required for this meeting. If that is the case, this will work.  Here is my YT video for Zoom Meetings Registration | Top 10 questions answered  https://youtu.be/F927modarHY

ChrisO
Note Taker

Hi ajayym!

You have some responses to your discussion worth noting. Have any of these answered your question? If so, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution!

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***