cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting ID

LHNJ01
Listener

I created a recurring meeting ID, however, it has not appeared in my list of recurring meetings for some reason. I suppose I didn't click "recurring meeting." Is there a way to place the meeting ID in my list of upcoming meetings so every week when I go to the meeting, I can stop going to the email to click on my own link?

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @LHNJ01,

Is the missing meeting’s recurrence set to “No fixed time”?  If so, it’s probably there in your list – just not where you might expect it. Look all the way down past the ones with calendar dates.

I don’t often have a lot of scheduled meetings in my personal account, but when I’m facilitating an event for a client, I forget to look way down for the “recurring at no specific time” meetings. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

That wasn't it, but your suggestion led me to click on some other options which caused me to find the problem! So thank you! 😂

Ray_Harwood

Excellent. Can you share what the fix was for you?  Someone else might wander by and your answer might help them. 
Thanks!!

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

So all of my meetings are set to "no fixed time," so I scrolled all the way down like you suggested, clicked on "previous" and his meeting was there, and I unclicked everything, which had all the correct info, but I unclicked it, then re-clicked everything again, and it showed up in the correct spot. I also went on the website as opposed to the app.