cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting: 2 users join a meeting but don't see each other

jaiwi
Listener

We had a bug with a meeting for 2 of our clients to join.
Both users joined at the set meeting start time but did not see each other.
There was a user who used the link join host and attended the meeting for 20 minutes but no one has joined, then I saw the file recording.
But for normal link join users, they said they have joined the meetings 2 minutes ago and waited but no one has joined.

Has anyone encountered and known the cause of this case?

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

Ian
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi Jaiwi, 

In cases like this it would be best to raise a ticket with our support team. They can further investigate what went wrong.

It sounds like it was specific to this meeting and we would have to find out whether it was an actual bug or if users simply joined a different meeting. 

MiriamMeeting
Listener

Hi! I've had this multiple times with the same person. We both click to join the meeting, but we can't see each other. It takes fifteen or twenty minutes of trying and re-trying, exiting the zoom and clicking back into it again, for me to finally see the notification that he's 'asking to join the meeting'. Did you ever get a resolution to this?

ZaraDawn
Listener

This is also happening to me with the same person. Have to open and close and re-open the meeting several times until it finally works for mysterious reasons I haven't sorted out. 

Carlos2005
Listener

This is happening to our users as well. Seems like a bug to me.