cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass scheduling 100s of meetings

EdLawless
Listener

Hi,

Is it possible to schedule multiple meetings which each need their own ID, URL and passcode? Because the meeting details are emailed to hundreds of different clients, I don't think the recurring meeting function would work even though the meetings happen regularly, i.e. daily at 11.00, 13.00 and 15.00, are all an hour long and even all have the same name.

At the moment we have a meeting template that we reuse when scheduling, but have to do the date and time selection manually for each meeting and then copy/paste the ID, URL and passcode into a spreadsheet ready for staff to share the meeting details with clients. It feels like there must be some trick I'm not seeing which could cut down on the administrative time taken to do this, as well as the potential human error when copy/pasting.

Any help appreciated!

Ed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steph
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @EdLawless,

Thanks for leveraging our Zoom Community page and posting your question! We sincerely appreciate everything.

You may leverage our API functionality as shown on our webpage here: 

Please take a look and hopefully that helps out with your use case.

Enjoy your day!

Thanks for posting on Zoom Community again.

Thanks,

Stephanie

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Steph

Hi @EdLawless,

Thanks for leveraging our Zoom Community page and posting your question! We sincerely appreciate everything.

You may leverage our API functionality as shown on our webpage here: 

Please take a look and hopefully that helps out with your use case.

Enjoy your day!

Thanks for posting on Zoom Community again.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Can you please update the link? I got the general https://developers.zoom.us/docs/api/ and not meetingcreate. Many thanks.