cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ManyCam would not work as a video

Bordeaux
Listener

ManyCam would not work as a video option today.  So frustrating, as I use preset for my lessons

What is going on with ZOOM?

Thanks for feedback.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Bordeaux looks like ManyCam is a virtual camera, there may need to be extra configuration from ManyCam's app side, not on Zoom. Zoom will show you the camera as an input if the proper drivers are installed and is all configured correctly. Suggest updating your Zoom client to the latest version and looking into ManyCam's documentation on How to use ManyCam with Zoom

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Bordeaux looks like ManyCam is a virtual camera, there may need to be extra configuration from ManyCam's app side, not on Zoom. Zoom will show you the camera as an input if the proper drivers are installed and is all configured correctly. Suggest updating your Zoom client to the latest version and looking into ManyCam's documentation on How to use ManyCam with Zoom

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

ChristinaL
Listener

Updated Zoom, Manycam microphone now displays, but camera is still MIA. Yes I tried the "how to" already. My online classes are suffering - How do I get the camera back onto zoom?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @ChristinaL because Manycam works as a virtual camera, you will need the program installed with video drivers that will have Zoom recognize Manycam as a camera choice within the Zoom desktop client. Thinking this maybe a driver issue, suggest looking into Manycam's knowledge base on Virtual webcam, its driver and common issues

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

ChristinaL
Listener

Please can we come up with a fix for this? I know blaming Manycam is easy, but it doesn't help me teach my online classes. Be the tech support we all know and love. Thanks in advance!