cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MacOS (Monterey) compatibility with Zoom meetings (as of March, 2022)

TodoLive
Listener

Dear fellow Zoom users,

I would like to know if any Monterey users out there have any compatibility issues with Zoom.

Currently, we have a 2021 MacBook Pro with Monterey v. 12.2 that seems to work seamlessly with various tests (screen-sharing, playback, audio, and video).

I am compelled to know what other Monterey users' experience with Zoom.

It would be a great help if you could respond to this post. Thank you! ( @Zoomhelp)

5 REPLIES 5

pamela831
Listener

i am having issues with my video now all of a sudden it wont turn on for the life of me

MeinVA
Listener

2015 MacBook Pro with Monterey - suddenly the Zoom app won't work. Given this notice

"You are unable to connect to Zoom. Please check your network connection and try again."

It is not my network connection. 

Vemattson
Listener

I have been working with network issues since Monterey loaded on my Mac.  It has worked once and then blocks the network for all my work. I simply have to reset my router, reload Zoom and it will work one time.  It is as if the program is gaining access and when it shuts down, does not release its access to the network.  I use Fios 1GB network. Zoom has my log files and is to get back to me but I have tried to get this to work and they have too. But no go at this point.  You asked.  It does work on this same network on my older Mac which I can't upgrade to Monterey.  Slow but it works.  Apple Support says it is the third party (Zoom's) issue.  They have assisted but found nothing wrong with their hardware.  Verizon Fios has provided new routers but not the answer.  So I wait!

Crissy19
Listener

I too am having issues with the Zoom APP on my MAC with Monterey installed. 

Mattyh007
Listener

I cannot remove the sharing ability, not sure why they make so difficult.