cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY ZOOM ACCOUNT IS SCREWED UP AND I NEED HELP TO RE=BOOT IT!

DF4
Listener

I am a single Mom that depends solely on my zoom for my work and school online to allow me to on top of my work and school so that I may be able to feed my children. However, i have been paying my zoom account all this time and my zoom has been messed up now for the 3 years and recently more not able to work  2 weeks ago. 

When I "HOST" a meeting  my clients or business partners say they are unable to join me because it says I'm in another meeting, BUT I am NOT in another meeting, I'm on my zoom waiting for them who are claiming that their not on my zoom. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE, I LOST 10 PROSPECT for my business because of this.

2 REPLIES 2

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello there,

Sorry to hear. I recommend you do calendar integration and schedule your meetings. This way no clients will miss your meeting and you can also join the same meeting. You will be notified to join the corrtect meeting.

Steps are here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360000488243-Using-calendar-and-contacts-integration

If this helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution.

DewBaboeram
Listener

I had a professional account. I added a friend of my and paid for his addition as a user. Now both our account has beed messed up. I now have been relegated to a basic account although I paid. There is no way to contact Zoom to solve this. What next?